And so it begins!
The cold frosty starts, the wispy breathy air as you exhale and the bitter winds biting at your nose!
How cold was it these last could of mornings!!?!
I think today was the first day since summer that we had to start up our car engines in advance of leaving the house this morning. Setting the windscreen wipers to ‘on’ and turning up all the switches and knobs to clear away the condensation and warm the car before piling in the girls a few minutes later.
Last night I even snuck the fire on (without Mr B looking as I’d probably have got told off for not saving money).
I think I’ve been living a bit in a daze though – as I’ve not even given a single thought to stocking up on some new winter warmers for me and the kiddywinks. So with that, I’ve had a very quick trawl across the wonderful web at our fabulous supermarket stores to see what cool but purse friendly (especially in the run up to Christmas!) coats they are offering us up this season. And these are my fave picks for my girlies:
- Girls Disney Minnie Mouse Spot Print Padded Jacket £14 MATALAN.CO.UK
- Peppa Pig Padded Coat with Mittens £20.00 – £22 CLOTHINGATTESCO.COM
- Girls Duffle Coat (3mths-5yrs) £18 MATALAN.CO.UK
- Floral Print Parka Girls George at Asda £14 DIRECT.ASDA.COM
- F&F Biker Coat £18 CLOTHINGATTESCO.COM
- Heart Print Padded Coat and Mittens Girls George at Asda £12 DIRECT.ASDA.COM
- White Parka Coat Children From £20 SAINSBURYS-LIVE-WELL-FOR-LESS.CO.UK
- Reversible Wadded Coat Girls George at Asda £10 DIRECT.ASDA.COM
- F&F Bow Padded Coat £16 CLOTHINGATTESCO.COM
So although mummy and daddy still have nothing to wear, at least our precious little girlies will be all warm and snuggly!!!
Perhaps leaving some very helpful pennies for mummy and daddy to get some winter woolies of their own!!
No9 is definitely my favourite
Ooo I think number 5 is my fave. SO many lovely coats. 🙂
i love 7 and 9. Off to sainsburys and tesco now! Oh how I wish sainsburys did online x
Look at me for being naughty and WAY behind with my commenting!! I would easily buy all the coats! And yes, why on earth Sainsburys don’t do online is beyond me!!! Xxx