Another week has flown by so lo and behold, my phone is full to the brim with another week of pictures….
1. I tried these self-tan mitts this week with the One Hour Tan by Cocoa Brown (one I really wanted to try after reviewing their fabulous gradual tan) – absolutely loved both products!! I don’t have a clue why I’ve never used application mitts before! I absolutely LOVE them!
2. Yay – Ella was finally discharged from attending clinics at the hospital this week after a rather superb looking X-ray. It really is amazing how the body heals! Especially if you’re a two year old!
3. On Friday there was a Leavers Party for Holly and her class at her pre-school, they had a lovely day, in one of the marquees at Newbury Racecourse, all dressed in lovely dresses and smart little suits. I really can’t believe my little girl starts ‘big school’ this September
4. My little mischievous munchkins, sat in my bed watching a cartoon!
5. Racecard – check, money – check, Pimms – double check! All ready for a day at the races for Mr B’s belated birthday celebrations.
6. This was one of my runners. It didn’t win, but it had a nice name and pretty eyes!!!
7. Mr B with our friend Nancy basking in the glorious sun at the races
8. After the races had finished, (and we had left the party in the paddock to the youngsters!) we went for a meal out and some dancing in one of our local town pubs. We had such a brilliant night.
9. Me and our friend Mel at dinner.
Sounds and looks like you had a lovely week! I’ve never been to the races, it looks like so much fun! And any excuse to drink Pimms lol x
Your girls look beautiful in their dresses! It looks like you had a busy week, but a nice mix of adult and child time xx