Another week over – and again I’ve failed miserably as I’ve barely taken any photos at all! Which is why you may notice the slight change in template format for My Weekly Photo Roundup this time!!
My excuse though – I’ve been feeling rather awful this week with migraines so I’ve been trying my hardest to stay away from computer screens!!
Anyway – these are the few I have managed to scrape together…..
1. So excited to have received my wonderful surprise Weekend Box through the post this week! Unfortunately we’ve been too busy this weekend to make everything, but we’re getting through all the fabulous activities. Keep an eye out for the review post!
2. This is a little picture of the beautiful little chateau we booked this week. We have a wedding to attend in Bordeaux in June, so had to find a hotel to stay in. So we looked for something a little prettier. It will be a long weekend away without the kids too! Half of me is excited, and the other half could cry already!!
3. H and Little E clinging on to Mr B at the party today. A little bit shy before they’d got into the swing of things! Then it was chaotic!
4. This is a picture we were sent this week from my sister in law in South Africa. Check out that temperature! Can’t wait to visit them soon!
5. This was H, after the ten minutes which it took for her to get up enough courage to go and give Eddie-Cat a hi-five at the party yesterday! She only did it in the end as he was the one handing out the party bags!!
6. Another ‘proud mummy moment’ this week as H came home from pre-school with this certificate. I know it is only a piece of printed paper, but she was so happy and over the moon that she had been awarded ‘Star of The Week’. Love her.