Another week has flown by so lo and behold, my phone is full to the brim with another week of pictures….
1. This was taken at our fabulous night out the other day at ASK restaurant – the kids just loved looking out of the rear window as it overlooks a river. They really loved watching the canoeists row past! Read the review of the scrumptious new kids menu here!
2. Chilling out after a busy day at nursery & pre-school with some cartoons and an ice lolly!
3. We had some garden furniture delivered last week and this is the box it was delivered! Seriously – garden furniture gets you the BEST boxes! The girls now love their new den and hide-out!
4. This is lovely Mollie (Holly’s BFF) proudly showing off the nets her mummy bought for her, Holly and Ella for our forthcoming holiday in Devon! I can’t wait to go rock pooling!
5. Yes it’s true! Your eyes are not deceiving you – Ella broke her leg AGAIN on Friday! Yes, the same leg too! Can’t quite believe it! But she’s still mischievous and happy!
6. Daddy and his girls all putting together some more of the garden furniture out in the back garden.
7. The girls cheerfully sitting at their wonderful new Plum picnic Bench. Isn’t it just the cutest!
8. Mollie came round to try the new table out too! This was when the girls were sitting and chatting together. It was so funny to listen in to their conversation. Love all our girls!
9. Holly and Ella playing on the slide! Ella not doing very well at resting her leg!