Another barrage of photo updates of the going’s on and my life lately in the Midlife Mummy family……
1. Brrrr! How cold! It’s really got chillier this last couple of days, and have you seen how dark it is in the evenings now too! We’re most definitely in the ‘ber’s’ now! I’ts boots weather!! After living in flip flops (I know – how very unfashionable!) for the last 9 months!
2. I FINALLY got round to having my hair done! I’m never very good at finding the time to do this, and never book for repeat appointments. Perhaps I should start! This should save me from looking like a wreck half the time!
3. I tried to take a picture of the girls
4. Building blocks and more dens! What more can a little girl need!
5. One of the meditation taster sessions from my brilliant visit to The Wellbeing Centre, Newbury
6. The lovely Sarah – Manager of The Wellbeing Centre, where I was treated to a fabulous aromatherapy head massage and my first ever kinesiology therapy session! Amazing!!!!!
7. Another Bill’s breakfast moment! Love it there!!
8. Daddy as the living, moving climbing frame! With Ella only just out of her cast too! I give up!
9. Again, it was a bit chilly, so Ella wanted to snuggle up and get cosy in her fluffy pink ‘hand-me-down’ dressing gown!