I often struggle when someone asks me what I’d like as a gift for birthdays or at Christmas time, as normally I would love so many things I cannot decide which to ask for, and more often than not I end up asking for something useful of that I’ve needed rather than wanted, yet just not got round to buying for myself.
I always think i’d better spend the money on more of the necessities in life rather than the pure luxuries, as I’d get more use out of them, or they’d be more beneficial to me or my family.
But you’ll be pleased to learn I’ve since had a bit of a revelation.
Why on earth ask for something I need?
As no doubt I’ll just end up buying it for myself later down the line anyway, so this Christmas I’ve decided to indulge a little.
And ask for things I would like for me! Some, entirely un-beneficial to anything except for the fact that love them and want them because they’re pretty!!
So here are just some of the lusts, loves and wants on my Christmas Wish List this year, which I thought I would share with you too.
So, as I say, nothing that I particularly need, but all beautiful items which ooze style and beauty, which I’m sure we all deserve a little of at Christmas time.
1. This Helen Moore Burgundy Faux Fur Pom-Pom Key Ring £30 would look absolutely beautiful adorning any bag this season.
2. And carrying on with the pom-pom theme, this Holland Cooper Cable Knit Bobble Hat £100 looks so snug and warm – it would be perfect to keep my ears all toasty over this festive period.
3. These H & M Glittery joggers £19.99 would be brilliant for lounging around over the Christmas holidays, and oh so perfect with the added touch of glitter.
4. I absolutely fell in love with this Smith & Cult Nail Polish – Shattered Souls £19 – the colour is perfect for Christmas, the glitter an absolute must, and the bottle itself is just divine!
5. Just how cute is this Charlotte Tilbury Cosmetic Case £15
6. I’m totally into anything ‘starry’ at the moment and this Mint Velvet Silver Grey Foil Star Scarf £49 is just fabulous and would easily blend together with any outfit.
7. Diptyque Baies Scented Candle £40 – Just yummy!!!!
8. Kate Spade iPhone Case £35 – I also adore anything by this wonderful lady. If I won the lottery, I would buy the whole store!
9. These little Charlotte Tilbury Trio of Mini Lipstick Charms £29 would make a really lovely present at Christmas. Always one for a gift set, these are just stunning!
10. Lastly, ok it’s not exactly a luxury item, but I do want one of these, and this one was particularly sleek looking – a perfect accessory for the blogger in your life – Firebox Pebble Smartstick Charger £18.99
What’s on your wish list this year?