1. So it looks as though mischievous Little E found the camera facility on my phone whilst I had my back turned. What a lovely photograph of her boot!!!
2. Last weekend we went for breakfast at Bill’s, the new restaurant which has opened up in our little town. We did it as a treat with friends after H’s dance class. They loved it – although I put in a pretty poor mummy performance and forgot Little E’s change bag – and sods law – she did the most almighty poo!! Home time!
3. Little E pretending to be shopkeeper, in her friend Harry’s new playroom.
1. So, no sooner had I straightened the duvet covers, plumped all our lovely handmade cushions and arranged them neatly on the bed – did H take a fancy to them and promptly buried herself in amongst them to watch her cartoons.
2. Me and Little E having a selfie moment.
3. Enjoying some VERY rare ‘downtime’ whilst waiting for my appointment at the chiropractors.
1. A little pic of the beautiful flowers I bought for a friends ‘new home’ gift. Lily’s and Brassica’s. So yes, pretty much lily’s and cabbages!! Rather stunning cabbages though I must say!!!
2. My new best friend!!! I LOVE SWEET & SALTY POPCORN!!! And supposedly so much better for you than crisps!! What’s not to love!
3. Little E looking all studious whilst scribbling on mummy’s notepad. It almost looks as though she’d written the list herself!