Another pretty quiet week for us but anyway – here is our weekly photo roundup……
1. The beautiful view from Grandma’s house. I’d love to live in the countryside one day if this was what I could wake up to every morning.
2. The pretty pink birthday cake we took round to Grandma’s for her birthday tea. She informed us she has never before had a ‘pink’ cake!! It was rather tasty, though I was good and refrained from helping myself to a second piece! Go Willpower!!!
3. H seems to be a little hot water bottle, and gets especially warm at night. So rather than using her pj’s, I bought her a lovely pink Disney Princess nightie for her. She looks so pretty in it, especially with her long ‘princess’ locks, but when I asked for a quick photo – she just sulked!!
1. This was Little E’s major tantrum this week! All because I put her in this pink spotty top, which is actually quite perfect for her! It’s the right size and is stretchy enough for all her bouncing and running around! And it was free because it was a hand-me-down from her big sister! Bargain! Sorry Little E – you’re wearing it!
2. Me with my head in the clouds again! This time asking Mr B if he wouldn’t mind pausing the TV programme as I really liked the look of the kitchen, and wanted to take a quick pic of it, as this is the sort of kitchen/diner I’m looking to have when we (fingers crossed) have ours done later this year.
3. Hooray – new nails!! At last!!!
1. When I accidentally popped into John Lewis this week on a lunch break – these two rather sweet little bean-bag chairs literally jumped out at me from the display and just begged me to take them home to a family who would love them! Well of course, I couldn’t refuse! And yes, the girls loved them! Job done!
2. It was party time again this weekend, and although it was a party for H to attend, Little E decided to make the most of the play equipment too!
3. A very dear friend of mine had a little baby girl just a couple of weeks ago, so I popped in for a quick cuddle! She is just the cutest! The only thing now is that i’m broody all over again!!! Uh oh!!
Great collection of images! Love the pink princess nightdress and your new pink nails. Also how cute is that baby?! Makes me broody just looking at that picture.
Thanks for linking up to #SundayStars x
Gosh you have had a busy week!! 🙂 Love the view from Grandma’s house!! Although we live in a village — and are surrounded by countryside — we don’t have that kind of immediate view outside our windows! Maybe in the future, but not now. She’s so lucky to look out on that — it’s absolutely beautiful.
You are as bad as me ‘accidentally’ popping into shops and accidentally buying things!! When we lived in Marlow, I was a nightmare!! I’d be ‘accidentally’ buying things 7 days a week!! No wonder I was boracic!! 😉 xx
Aww tha lovely (only taken me about ten years to reply!!) Yes – the view from their house is pretty fab! But then again, so it the house! Not huge, but they had the last one totally renovated into a rather nice modern number. I’m very envious!! And wow – I bet you were boracic living in Marlow!! Its so nice there but looks so expensive too! And great shops! We went to a lovely Christmas party there at The Complete Angler. Was such a good party and the hotel was fab!!! Steph xxx
I love the view from Grandmas window and those nails are gorgeous! Oh no to feeling broody!! I’m totally done now! Haha! Xx