So, since the anticipation and thrill of Christmas and New Year, things in our household have been a little less exciting, and it’s probably fair to say we’ve not had a very ‘interesting’ family week. Though it has still been ‘full on’ in that we’ve had lots to do! We’ve been busying ourselves and getting back into the normal everyday routine of work, nursery and pre-school, but I still managed to take just a few photos in amongst the chaos for this weekly roundup……
1. Behind bars!!! Best place for these three I think sometimes!!!
2. H started swimming lessons this week. I bought her some lovely purple goggles, just as a little gift for her, but of course she had to try them on there and then!!
3. The three amigos again! This time lounging on mummy and daddy’s bed, watching a film and eating mummy’s popcorn
1. I was busily trying to get ready for work this week, which, after a bit of a break, is sometimes a bit of a slog, so I asked the girls if they could entertain themselves quietly while I got ready. I found them having a teddy’s story time on the stairs. Though both of them were reading the books rather loudly so not quite sure how the teddies managed to hear anything clearly!!
2. Well, what can I say. H put salami on her eyes and wanted a photo! Hmmmm!! Your guess is as good as mine!
3. It’s a good thing I didn’t dress smartly for work this morning – as I managed to tread in a huge yukky puddle which splashed mud all up my leg! Looking good huh!
1. More popcorn! I really am quite in love with this stuff (though I’ve only just realised how much sugar is in this bag!!) Whoa!!!!!
2. Off on a little jaunt through the park over to visit Grandma and Grandpa for a cup of lovely warm tea, on a very cold, windy and grey afternoon.
3. I was allowed out again with my girlfriends! Had a lovely yummy meal at Strada.