Another look at what we’ve been up to this last week, in our lovely little world of chaos and general mayhem…
Yes – it’s Weekly Photo Roundup time again!
1. Ella sat reading yet another book!! She loves them!!
2. Getting in the mood with some South African wine ready for holiday next month!! Supposedly this one comes from the vineyard just near to where we’ll be staying! So lots more vino for us soon!!
3. So I’ve done it! I finally plucked up enough courage to take Holly for her first ever hair cut! I know, I know – that sounds really bad, but honestly her hair is so adorable I just couldn’t bring myself to do it. She was fab though, and held it together better than mummy did!! Though she was a little on the small side for the sink, even with the booster!!
4. STill nice and warm ready for holibobs! Yes, I know I’m going on about it, but I’m so excited! Woohoo!
5. Holly’s ‘after’ shot. I only had them take half an inch!! Hehehe!
6. Holly curled up and fast asleep with ‘Pudsey’ after her busy weekend.
7. WE went to the cinema to see Big Hero 6. What a fabulous film! We all loved it, and if you’ve not seen it yet yourselves with your kids, I would thoroughly recommend a visit! Word of warning though – take tissues!
8. £2.30 worth of pick n mix sweets at the cinema! We were outraged, so my friend went back to get them re-weighed. They were actually only 75p! If in doubt, ask!
9. Ella helping out with the housework. Honestly, give her a bucket and a sponge and she’d be happy for hours!! She’s like our own personal MaccaPacca!!
What have you been up to? Anything interesting?