Another little look at what we’ve been up to of late. I’ve renamed it slightly as I’m a bit hopeless at sticking to the weekly thing – you may have noticed! 😉 – so at least this way, and generalising it to My Life Lately, I can be a bit more forgiving with myself and not beat myself up each time I forget!!!
I’ve been working from home quite a lot lately as Ella has not been able to be in nursery with her leg in plaster, but that came off this week, so she’s now hobbling around, getting her balance back and learning to walk properly again.
But I’ve loved spending time off with her, even if the house has remained a bit of a tip for the duration!
1. My new Spiralizer! Trying to eat a little more healthily. Wish me luck! Any fab recipes greatly appreciated!
2. A mornings stroll with the beautiful Belle as company (she’s the pony!)
3. Ooops – stopped off at the fabulous farm shop on the way home and bought some delicious goodies. And before you say anything, the treacle tart and the lardy cake were naughty treats for my dad!
4. Holly being silly. Again!
5. Playing villages. Unless its just mess in disguise!
6. Ooh – don’t mind if I do! A few cheeky Prosecco’s last weekend for a Bank Holiday night in with friends.
7. It’s all about the colouring in this house at the moment! Getting through colouring books like they’re going out of fashion! And I’m rather fussy when it comes to colouring books for the girls!
8. Ok, so she may have had only one leg working, but that wasn’t going to stop her doing heads, shoulders, knees and toes!
9. Tired out after a busy weekend.